Dedications

#1. Aneka
The first indian girl I knew that
takes HIGHER CHINESE:D
(HIGHER chinese..mind you)
You may call her a teachers' pet of Mrs Ng or Mr Hendra
but she's right
since she's so pro in maths
Any problems in Maths, do find her:D
#2. Natalie
A smart, skinny girl
Being very cool in her braces.
Intelligent in Physics
Well-versed in speech
Quiet in class
Yet command with gusto to the cadets
Protects her friends
when they're bullied
Impressive
#3. Joanna
Sandwiched between KC and Nat
One who is very approachable
The cherub who never gives me present
but has potential to be a future prefect
#4. Kai Chun
Someone you can trust and chat with
Yet someone you'd really hate during examinations
One who is very matured
Looking over the class like a big kor-kor
Never misses an A in academic and wushu
Superman for H4N4
and really pro in running
#5. Mei Xin
MY MORTAL:D
A quiet girl in class
who drums well
and has an affair with him.
Looks terrific in specs
and does very well
#6. Mun Yeeng
One who makes the class lively
and make everybody laugh
Was called an elephant,
but isn't elephant a strong and stable animal?
Well, we can use elephant characteristics on
her very-pro and above standard results.
She was one whom I first knew in Sec1
#7. Huee Ru
A charming girl with a sterotyped handwriting
One of those few who didn't get matched up with her another half
While we wonder it's a good or bad sign,
we can see that she's a neat person
Looking by the positions of items
Drawn on her desk
#8. Kai Lin
A quiet and artistic girl.
Clique very well with meixin
and sits at the back.
#9. EDMUND YEO
Yo! Edmund Yeo!
Well, he used to be a very guai boy one lor..
don't know why he started to be concerned
with hokkien families this year.
His face turns red with embarrasement
Intelligent and smart
Judged from the white hairs he had
Nice being a classmate with you, Edmund
Hope we can be in the same class next year
Hope you and ____ have a happy ending
#10. Ziyue
Redshirt and Purple Moon
Oh, how it ryhmes!'
"A blogpost by ziyue a day keeps the doctor away"
How her blogsposts became my daily addiction
Like how a chain=smoker craves for cigarrates.
Without her blog,
it is like 树没有叶子,头没有头发,电话没有号码
How I envy her
Playing chess with zhougong in class, yet ace for every subject
#11. Wen Wen
As mentioned before, she cuts the cakes in 2D
A motherly figure in 2D after Mrs Ng.
A brave and courageous woman
That stands up for the class
WWW- Wonderful Wen Wen
#12. Jing Yu
The clown who never fails to make us laugh
Her innocent comments made by her will be missed
An intelligent girl
but it would be better if she could use it in other sense
#13. Christine
One who had suitors
that queued all the way to JB,KL and somesay Batam..
A helpful girl
#14. Monica
Future Doctor
I first knew her
When her parents left her a parcel outside class 1D
Wallet or keys, I don't know
Whatever it is, many commented that she is blur like sotong
But don't judge one from her appearance
Meddling with quadratic graphs during recess
Messing with Algebra after school
Entering the world of JK after exams
A hardworking girl
#15. Guo Dong
Surprised us with his good chinese grades
and he hunts mouse with great power
A typical Singaporean I'd say
Better if he doesn't call himself God
And kudos if you don't start on discrimination
Or hurt others with words
Words can kill.
#16. Hong Jin
Another rat-catcher
on the book that has face
He takes things on his sride
and always on the par with KC
Admire him for his intelligence
and how eloquent he could speak and argue
Well Done, my friend!
#17. Gwendeline
WOW..known her way back in 2007
Once quiet, now not
Always cheerful and laughing away
An optimistic person that makes a glass half-empty into
a glass that is 3/4-full
The contributor to our class atmosphere
#18. Ee Ching
A high-flier that is always standing on the academic ladder,
refusing to come down
We were curious.
Not armed with a storybook
Nor supplied with computer games
Yet scores well for exams
#19. Ai Xin
One of the older girl in class
Jiayous for your studies
Well, unless your vulgaraties can be as cool and funny as
Ryan or Yi An,
cut down on them. They are ugly
I know you are very concerned for our hokkien families
But no thanks
#20. Yi Chyi
I remember that I didn't know how to pronounce "Chyi"
Luckily, I didn't make an embarrasement of myself
A quiet girl
The First Convo I striked, was when she asked me to
Help her open the door
#21. Hong Yi
A nice guy
First person in our class history
To take a MC
Due to over-intake of Murukus
He was the first few, who we went home on mert (Pronounced by MRT)
I still remembered it was after the CCA-Sports-Selection in Jan 08
Not Yurou, but him, who always poked me
when I was sitting in front of him
During my pre-prefect days at the Parade Sq
#22. Yeow Wee
Ok..this guy is prehistorical
Heard about his name in 2003
As he was performing in the school's anniversary
My classmate since 2006.
Created the Army-Camp Song
"With my trainers, and my buddies and meeee"
That always liner my ears till now
Always made the class lively, regardless in 2006 or 2009.
His reputable water bottle
That can supply Africa for a decade.
I tell you what, the moment he hands up his homeowork,
Obama will play soccer with us.
Singapore will snow
and the pluto will disappear
#23. Pearlyn
The backstage crew, the one who always starts the ball rolling
In the efforts to bond our class
Always defends me with the negative stuffs others might sya/tease
A good friend to chat with
But beware of her wushu
It bleeds.
#24. Yi An
NOT Your typical next-door minitor
Shuts us up
Not taking out of the sterotyped notebook and pen
But brings TMD and Firetrucks to keep the class shut
Thanks for always being the one to book chalets
Thanks for supporting me in my efforts to bond the class
Thanks, 2D's MVP;D
#25. Yi Hao
An emo-guy
That has fluctuating moods.
Appears to be tired and sian at times
But perks up my day when he smiles
#26. Ryan
No doubt, how can I forget him?
He's the icon of 2D
Whenever 2D is mentioned, Ryan's picture will conjour in everybody's minds..
He brightens up the class
and makes the time spent in class more liveable and laughable
Oh yes..also makes the journey back home more interesting
Always laughing, Always laughing
I'm always the last one he'd say goodbye to be before he boards on 187.
As it is on the same berth too.
School is never dull, cos of him
School is never boring, cos of him
Class is never sleepy, for his laughter and smiles.
It is Ryan, like the haeko sauce in the rojak, like the gravy in the laksa
Like the char siew in char siew bao
Without him, pieces of the class seems to be broken.
With such significance, let me stop my dedications here
I shall continue with the rest
The next day..where more interesting stories continue..
Farewell, till my next set of deications (#27 onwards)
Don't go away! :DD

Comments

Popular Posts